Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 1 of the VLCD (Very low calorie diet) 202.5 starting weight

    How HCG works is that you take in a max of 500 calories per day of veggies, certain fruits, and meats.  You almost have to drink your body weight in water through out the day and in turn the hcg will burn an excess of about 1500 calories of stored fat from your body for energy leading to a loss of roughly 25-35 pounds per month, maybe more!  I've seen a guy lose 97 lbs in a month and a half!!  Annnyyyywho, you weight yourself each morning and track the loss.  Today is my first day on the VLCD, and after taking the HCG at 7:10am and weighed in at 202.5 (I guess last nights loading worked teeheee) I had about 10oz of tea and could barely get it down, I was full!  This is going to be tricky to eat a snack, lunch, snack, and dinner PLUS all that water when I'm full off of a cup of tea!!  We'll see tho.
--So I haven't been hungry all morning, but man, I've been peeing ALL morning!!  I have never had to pee this bad this much.  CRAZY. I literally had to pause in the middle of taking the kids to the park and detour to my mom's house before I peed myself!
--12pm lunch time, I had a total of 190 calories from curry chicken, asparagus, and an apple.  The hardest thing is cooking lunch for everyone else.  The kids here bring different things each day, so I had to endure through Oodles of Noodles, Mac and Cheese, hot dogs, and ravioli!!!  It was tough not to 'taste' it and then they waste a lot of it!! UGH KILL ME NOW!  I drank more water and my gallon is almost gone!  Yay more pee!!
-- It is 8:52 pm and I am MISERABLE!  So heres what happened.  I was fine until around 4 when it was time for the kids snack.  This is usually when I snack and kinda pig out on junk until dinner.  I was good and didn't cheat.  Then we went to my sons Tee Ball game and oh man...HORRIBLE! On the way there I passed so many pizza places and hot dog spots, Rita's, a hogie joint, and a steak house.  But wait, that's not the worst part!  While at the game park, someone was BBQing!!  I had to sit there and endure for an hour!!!!  So my head starts hurting a little because of all the WANT.  I got home, took my last dose and made dinner.  I had 3oz of romaine lettuce, wait, I made 3oz of romaine lettuce with crab meat, some salsa, and grape tomatoes and a half of cantaloupe for a grand total of 129 calories, and 322 calories for the day.  BUT the salsa that I got, I never tried before and I just dumped the 20 calories worth on the lettuce and topped it with the tomatoes and crab.  THAT WAS THE MOST DISGUSTING CRAP EVERRRRRR!!!!  I ended up only eating the cantaloupe and scraping as much crab off the salsa as possible and ate maybe a few bites of the lettuce!  Im used to eating a 12oz steak with a loaded baked potatoe and a few veggies and cup cakes for dessert, so this little crap here ain't doin nothing for me!  I am below my calories for the day and don't know what to do but sit here unsatisfied wanting a double bacon cheeseburger and drink water!!  Tomorrow has to be better than this...
Oh yeah, SSA baby!

NOTE* I was not hungry later, just unsatisfied and I didn't take the potassium or eat enough veggies!

1 comment:

  1. Ok........so please get your calories in and eat what taste good to you. You need to be satisfied with what you are eating. When the food is not good especially so early on it will be hard. Especially since your first week is when it's hits the hardest. Be patient get to know your foods and everything will work out!

    ReplyDelete