Saturday, April 23, 2011

Loading........

It's officially start day!!  As of 9:10 am I have not taken my drops yet or eaten anything (SLACKER!!).  I have been busy online researching more and have found a whole downloadable book of Phase 2 recipes, tips and tricks, cheating, and other helpful pages!!  I am soooo psyched to start the phase 2 that I can't eat, I'm not even hungry, and anyone who knows me knows that is NOT normal!! I will however post through out the day every time I take a dose of hcg and every time I eat and what I eat, so stay posted!
--Ok at 10:15am I took the drops and weighed in at 202.5.  It was soooo hard to keep the dang things under my tongue and then my mouth filled up with saliva! I still kept the drops in for about 5mins before swallowing. It was HARD! I looked it up on hcg info blog and they all said its normal and to just keep it under there for as long as possible.  Thirty mins till food time!
--11am and I just ate a half a box of Capn Crunch Berries and some Berry Burst OREOS!  I feel sick :(
--2:30pm drops, still hard as crap to keep in my mouth, then at 3:15 I had two cheeseburgers, a large fry, and small fry and large rootbeer!
--I literally slept most of the day away.  I woke up around 7:15 to go to a womans group/girls night with my sister.  It was a lot of fun talking and meeting new people!!  I ate a lot of taco dip (thanks T) some apples with caramel, chips and some mixed drinks.  The crazy thing is that I was not too hungry for anything.  I know this is my loading day, but something is wrong with my appetite.  I eat more than this on a daily basis!! So I don't know if the hcg is hindering my appetite or if its all in my head, but tomorrow Im gonna eat like theres no tomorrow!!
--12:35am just got in and taking the third dose of hcg...yeah i know its late, but at least I remembered to take it!!  See ya in the a.m!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm soooo excited your starting this journey. It is going to be a little difficult but nothing you can't handle. I'm here for you and only one phone call away. Even if it's just to vent or talk you out of putting chocolate in your mouth. Happy Loading!!!!!

    ReplyDelete