Friday, April 22, 2011

The Dredded BEFORE (shrieks and screams)!!!!


     So tomorrow is day one of loading!  I am excited, scared, nervous, anxious, and any other feeling I could possibly feel.  I am not the one to follow protocol or 'stick with it' for anything!  I have been trying to mentally prepare myself for this for weeks by following other bloggers and vloggers.  I have been weighing myself and cutting calories, and doing TONS of research, so hopefully I'll be ready.  I do plan to work out a little, although between working and doing homework and family, and tee ball games, and baking, I don't know when I'll have time!!  I feel like this is going to be a rocky road because of my lack of will power.  I don't have to be hungry to eat, I just see it or think about it and I want it...GREEDY!!!! But when I was younger I ate like that with no problem, now, I need to push away and its going to be hard to break that habbit.  I have ton of motivation from other HCGers and supportive friends and family, and hopefully, keeping up with this blog will help me to stay focused and on track.  AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!  It begins tomorrow, 40 days till a smaller me!

Before pucs:


1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes i do have on missmatch socks. Oh and start weight for today was 203.5 that is after the morning pee.

    ReplyDelete