Sunday, April 24, 2011

Still Loading..........

     Something is definitely not right.  I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 201.5.  I don't know if its the scale, or Im just not loading right!  I was stuffed yesterday on that little bit of food I ate all day, and that is not like me, I hardly EVER get full!  Today I am going to try a little harder to eat more and worse!!  You would thing this is fun, but I feel defeated because I cant eat like I want to!  That's a good thing for when it comes to the VLCD days, but not on my loading days.  We'll see how today plays out...

--9 something am I took the hcg and a half hour later I ate about 2 eggs with cheese.  Not a lot of time, the Kingdom Hall starts at 10 and I'm lollygagging just eating at like 9:50!!  I told y'all I'm a slacker!
--1pm We went to Wendy's and I had the Double Baconator LARGE value meal, oh yeah!! Tore it up, then went to Trader Joes to get the food for the week and they had samples of ice cream cones, of course I had one!
--At like 2:30 I did a good job weighing and separating all my food and putting them in baggies labeled by calories, all while munching on extra crab meat and strawberries that didn't have a place in any of the serving bags.
--3:20 took another dose of the hcg, its getting easier to take as the days go on, but if i do another round, I think I'm going with the injections.  I haven't taken my multi-vitamin or the potassium yet, maybe thats why I am like dead tired?? IDK . I'm going to take the last dose for the day at like 8 something so that I can get a head start on tomorrow!
--5:15 Five Berry Burst OREO'S  OMG them things are ROCKIN!!! I am sure gonna miss thoes :((
--We decided on TGI Fridays for dinner.  I had about four strawberry lemonaids, some kind of spinach flatbread, slizzling chicken and shrimp (didn't finish it all), steak, loaded potatoes, and some OREO Madness for dessert.  UGH, I was sooooo stuffed its disgusting! That was at like 8pm
--9:35 took last dose of hcg for the day. Tomorrows the big day and I feel ready, super motivated!  GN. Its gonna be a busy day with spring break and all!

* Did I mention that I will be training at SSA??

No comments:

Post a Comment