Wednesday, April 27, 2011

VLCD Day 3! 198 total loss of 4.5lbs

I don't know what happened yesterday, the scale said a drop of only .5lbs!  Maybe too many strawberries? Maybe the sweetener I was using?  Maybe not enough water??  No clue, but I know I will still keep trying and just adjust to everything each day.  I had tea this morning and will try some cinnimon apple cider tea, and maybe some green tea today too.
--We were out a lot throughout the day today and for awhile this morning I started feeling light headed!  I had to run home, skip the dose and eat...fast.  Here's the thing, I made steak and salad, after two bites of the salad I was soooo DONE with that food I just ate the meat and threw the rest in the trash and ate an apple.  I have anger management issues and I have come to see that when I am hungry or unsatisfied I am not a good person to be around.  I was mad at the world because I couldn't have some fries!!  Now as mad and as miserable as I was, I did not break, not one bit.  I took my drops 30 mins later, and wasn't hungry but wasn't satisfied.  I went through the recipe books and everything and NOTHING appeals to me except a TRIPLE bacon cheese burger and large fry (notice it went from a bacon cheeseburger to double cheeseburger, to now triple!!). The cravings are what kill me.  I HATE veggies and that is the base of this diet. If I see or smell another green bean, asparagus, or spinach or ANY salad, I will vomit!!  The meat and fruit is fine, the chocolate delight is good too, but man, I need some fat and bread in my life.
--Baseball game tonight so I cooked dinner early, because I KNEW that if I didn't eat, we would be at Wendy's sooo quick after that game!  I made chipotle chicken and cabbage.  I have no idea about the calorie intake, and frankly don't care.  I know the chicken was 109 calories, the chocolate delight was 80, and the cabbage, I have no idea.  I ate it on the way to the game, and good thing I did, because my bestie invited us out to Friendly's after.  I surprised myself by declining!! YAY MEEEEE! I came home and ate more cabbage, just a little tho, and fed the boys.  That was hard because I gave them buttered bread, and put cheese (Yes I am a rat) on their chicken with salsa.  Took my last dose and ended the night with some tea.
--Let me say this, this diet is the hardest things I have ever done.  I don't know how long I will survive this diet, but I KNOW it works. The question is, is will I let it work.  I don't want food to run my life and make or break me.  Thats what I feel like, the food is running ME!  If nothing else comes out of this diet, I hope that it will be control and will power.  I have to get over this...

No comments:

Post a Comment