Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 4 of VLCD 195.5 total loss of 7lbs

The scale today read 195.5 and like I said the first day, the loss is more motivation to struggle another day.  I took my morning dose and made some peppermint tea, which is sitting up stairs because I went up there and forgot it, and in a few, I'm going to make a fruit smoothie or something. I'm going to try 2 recipes from the books today and hopefully I will be ok as far as the cravings.
--Its going pretty good today so far.  I made some cinnimon apples(about 80 calories, I think) for morning snack and they were great!  The over eater in me tried to come out and make me cheat and make some more, but I heald strong.  For lunch I made chicken soup.  It was good too, I used 3oz chicken(107), water, chicken broth(15), onions and peppers(28), and a bunch of seasonings( about 7).  It was pretty filling and wasn't awful (still missing the pasta and bread tho).  I think later I am soing to make some spaghetti.  I'll make homemade tomato sauce for me and use the regular for the fam.  Of course I'll skip the cheese and the noodles, unless I can find those calorie, carb, and fat free noodles somewhere.
--Hahahahaha that was a GREAT outlook right????  It didn't happen.  I was sooo un motivated for anything, I just dont know what happened!!  I ended up super tired and irritable and made a quick meal of shrimp over Oodles of Noodles with broccoli in it.  I ate the shrimp (14) and like 3 fork fulls of  the noodles, yeah I know, I CHEATED!!!  I had no control, it was like I was a whole nother person!  THEN I had 10 strawberries dipped in chocolate delight!! I think it was the coconut oil that put me over (hehehehehehe!)

1 comment:

  1. Cheater........sike lol! Just playing I hope you do good today. Just remember 1 cheat can sometimes set you back 4 to 5 days when you cheat later on in the diet so be careful. I'm here for you and sorry I didn't get a chance to call you the other night we got in late. Hold on be strong. Your doing good 195 is excellent.

    ReplyDelete