Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 2 VLCD 198.5 total loss of 4lbs

Yesterday was soooooooo tough for me, but I know what I have to do.  Up my veggies, take my potassium and during the time that is hardest for me (after lunch, before dinner), I need to up the dose a little. I have never completed any nutrition plan, diet, or exercise plan post children.  I know this is going to be tough for me to follow through, especially with carnival season coming....mmmmmm funnel cake and cotton candy mmmmmmm.
I have to try to stay strong and look forward to the results.  The motivation and support is all around me, Grace, Tiffany, Brandon and all of the other blog sites where people are going everyday losing hundreds of pounds because they needed to make a lifestyle change.  I was watching one lady's vlog and she cried when she hit the scale that morning because she had never been in the 170's!  She had always been big, well into the 200's.  People like that inspire me, if she can do it for as long as she has, surely I can!!
--After waking up and getting my self ready for the kids, I realized that I needed to weigh myself.  So I showered and peed and stepped on....198.5!!  I broke the 200's in one day!! I can honestly say that all that misery from yesterday is kinda worth it.  I am about to have some tea or something and keep it moving!
--Lunch today was ok, I had a shrimp and baby spinach salad with strawberries.  Tea and water only some of the day.  Def not as much as yesterday, hopefully this doesn't affect my loss.  I took a larger dose at lunch to ward off the hunger and cravings.  It worked for the hunger, the cravings however, not so much.  I had a cup cake order for today, it was soooo hard not to eat one.  I just kept staring at them thinking just one lick!! But I didn't cave, now I want a burger and fries and a rootbeer, but I am going to make some steak for din din, hopefully this will cure it.  I also want cheese reeeaal bad! The calories for the lunch was about 120 total and thats a guess.  The spinach was 30 calories for 3 cups, I didn't have quite 3, and the shrimp was 70 calories for 3oz.  I made dressing with some Braggs, basil, garlic, onion powder, and a few other seasonings and water.  Then the 3oz  of strawberries.  About 120 give or take.
--About to take my last dose now, then to the track to walk.  What the heck is a serving of fruit??  I know one apple or a half of cantaloupe, but what about strawberries?  Is it 8oz, 3oz..???
--Dang!! Its 12:10am and I am going to suffer tomorrow!!  I was asleep but these jokers in this house are keeping me up like its 8 o'clock or something. May as well blog right??  I feel really good about today, no hunger and only a little bit of  cravings!!  I did go walking with Tiff, Brandon, and the boys, we did two miles.  I had a few strawberries and two liters of water at the track.  When I got home I had dinner, which was 3oz of super lean steak and stringbeans all seasoned with the Braggs Liquid Aminos.  It was really good!! I didn't even finish all the greenbeans!  After that I made some chocolate delight, and it was really good too, I don't know if its because I can't have regular chocolate or what, but that is not something you would catch me eating on the regular. I ate that with an apple.  I was soooo full and SATISFIED!!  I got really close to the 500 calories too, I had a grand total for the day of 480!! Woo hoo!  I don't know how the loss will be for tomorrow, hopefully good, but I def feel better than I did yesterday. Trial and error, thats how I find out what works.  Tomorrow the same thing, regular dose in the morning, one and a half dose at lunch, and regular dose at dinner.  I still don't know about the fruit tho. In all I had 6oz of strawberries and a medium apple. Is that over?

2 comments:

  1. I think your fine for the fruit I usually just grab a handful between 5 and 7 depending on how big they are. But I haven't recently I'm sure but I think the strawberries were making me stall! One of my tricks is cinnamin apple cider tea by celestial seasonings. I drink that a lot with nustevia and it helps with my cravings. Plus believe the cravings will get easier after your 1st week. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only lost .5 yesterday, maybe it was the strawberries, the lack of water, or maybe the fact that I just found out that the sweetener that I use is zero calorie and doesn't raise glucose levels, but after doing more research, it is mixed with real cane sugar!! I had a TON of that stuff yesterday!! I also haven't had a #2 since the loading days, and I'm still full from last night!!

    ReplyDelete